A slightly different way to tackle drawings and new language than the one that you can find here.
- Introduce lexis with accompanying pictures.
- Put the cards with pictures around the room.
- Encourage students to retrieve the whole phrase.
- Leave the picture cards as clues for writing/speaking task later on.
- You can create a handout with the same pictures – it may become an exit ticket, a homework task, a short test next time you meet. You can ask for a full phrase, a sentence with a phrase, or anything else you can come up with 🙂
Featured photo by Eberhard Grossgasteiger via Unsplash